Read recipe reviews and helpful tips from other cooks!
Sections in this article
Reviews can be sorted by Most Helpful, Most Positive, Least Positive, or Newest.
To read reviews one at a time, select Read More at the bottom of a review.
Scroll through and read entire reviews.
If you'd prefer to read reviews all at once as a list, look for the Read More Reviews (top of review section) or More Reviews (bottom of review section) buttons.
Voting for Helpful Reviews
Let others know which reviews you found helpful!
Vote for helpful reviews by clicking on the orange thumbs up icon. The number in the parenthesis indicates the number of other cooks who found the same review as helpful too.
Submit Your Review and Rating
Submit your recipe photo, rating, and review, right on the recipe page.
Locate the I Made It button at the end of the recipe directions or the Add Rating & Review button in the reviews section. On the review form, upload your recipe photo, add your recipe rating and review, and click Submit.
- Make and taste the recipe before you review or rate it.
- Be polite and considerate of others.
- Keep reviews focused on the cooking and eating experience.
- Don’t add links to other sites.
- Don’t add comments about other reviewers.
- Be specific. Good reviews are great. Bad reviews can be just as valuable, but should offer constructive criticism and helpful comments focused on the cooking and eating experience.
- Use appropriate language.
Please note, all submitted reviews are reviewed by our moderation team and may be removed or modified if the above guidelines are not adhered to.